We are a Full Service Company with over 30 years of experience keeping Denver area residents Warm & Cool with our Heating & Cooling Services.
We treat our customers like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to their call.
We only send clean, courteous, and reliable service technicians that fix the problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price.
We are one of the most on-time and reliable Heating & Cooling Companies in the Denver metro area!
Our Heating & Cooling specialists take their job seriously and treat our customer and their family with respect from the moment they step in the door until the moment your heating or cooling problem is fixed.
Over 30 years of Heating & Cooling Repair services has made us one of the most trusted repair service in the Denver Metro Area.
From Furnaces and Boilers, Air Conditioners and Swamp Coolers, Hot Water Heaters, and Garbage Disposals to All Appliance Repair, we have it covered!
**We also provide Home Inspection Services, Furnace, Boiler System, and Hot Water Heater Inspection & Certification Services
Selling your house or buying your home?
**We provide a comprehensive inspection and cleaning service with a certification at a flat rate price of $175.
1. Check for leaks and operation of gas valve.
2. Check for proper output of Thermocouple (if present).
3. Tighten and clean Thermocouple connections (if present).
4. Checked setting of pilot (if equipment doesn't have electronic ignition).
5. Tighten all gas connections. Check for leaks.
6. Thoroughly check heat exchanger for cracks and holes caused by high temperatures.
7. Clean burners, reset, and adjust air shutters for a proper flame.
8. Check burner and pilot alignment.
9. Check & clean blower blades for full capacity.
10. Oil motor bearings.
11. Check fan belt tension and wear.
12. Check fan and limit switch operation and settings.
13. Check flue for leaks and proper connection to outside vents.
14. Check thermostat location, operation, and wiring connections.
15. Check Carbon Monoxide (O2) levels.
---General Operations & Safety Check---
Upon completion of inspection and cleaning, a certification is issued which is good for one year.
If you are in need of our services, please call to schedule your Inspection & Cleaning today!